We are giving you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at our Express Team performing a biohazard cleanup service at a local establishment in Arizona. We were able to maximize our cleaning efforts while keeping costs down due to our thorough cleaning procedure (all while maintaining complete client confidentiality).
Below is a glimpse into the biohazard cleanup procedure that was utilized:
1. After teams arrival, they changed into proper PPE
2. The team designated a “clean area” and placed all containers and consumables in that space
3. The team started the cleaning process by first addressing contaminated materials and applying antibacterial solution
4. We allowed the antibacterial solution significant contact time before disposing of it
5. Next, we moved all contaminated materials and placed them into proper containers
6. General debris were removed and placed into standard 3 mm. trash bags
7. Personal items were retuned to hotel management
8. Linen that didn’t have signs of contaminant was also turned over to management
Biohazard Cleanup - Bloody Contents Below!
Why Choose Express for Your Biohazard Cleanup?
- 24/7/365 Response
- Professionally trained and certified
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Damage assessment and reporting
- Transparent and exclusive pricing
- Ability to develop a customized emergency preparedness and response plan through enrollment in Express Recovery
Express Facility Management started in San Antonio, Texas in 2008 as a women-owned, minority-operated landscaping business. Over time, our superior service and reliability prompted many of our clients to ask whether we could handle more locations and more services. The company quickly grew into a fully integrated facility management company providing pest control, janitorial services, and grounds management to prestigious brands and community institutions throughout the area. Partnering with thoroughly vetted service providers in various locations, our reach now expands nationwide.
We now service over 500 locations nationwide. We offer solutions for: