6 Floor Care Tips for Your Facility
Keeping up with proper floor care maintenance can be a challenge, especially when your facility has more than one type of flooring. To help make your job easier, we have 6 best-practice tips to keeping your floors looking great, whether you have carpet or hardwood.
- Vacuum every 2-7 days, depending on foot traffic.
- Spot Clean as needed.
- Deep Clean at least once a quarter, or for areas with significant foot traffic, as often as once a month.
- Sweep regularly with a broom or dry mop to clean surfaces.
- Mop with a microfiber mop.
- Make sure you use a cleaner that is specifically made for hardwood flooring.
If your space is large, you may have a floor scrubber, which is great for eliminating the need to use a mop and bucket. Floor scrubbers allow cleaners to increase efficiency in their floor cleaning process, which saves time and money. These machines can be used on a variety of floor types including concrete, laminate, hardwood, vinyl, and tile.
Let us help you maintain the floors in your facility and customize a floor care program specific to your needs. Own your own floor scrubbers or other floor care equipment? We can help maintain and repair equipment, too!
Did you know we also sell supplies needed to keep up with your floor care and commercial cleaning needs at very competitive prices? Contact our team today to find out how much we can help you save by purchasing your supplies through us.